Two years ago the RD&E launched its own research publications repository, the RD&E Research Repository, to collate and publicise details of all RD&E authored research publications, including journal articles, case reports and conference posters.
As we head into its third year, here are some interesting facts and figures:
- The repository contains details of over 1250 articles, posters, case reports etc.
- It contains over 230 full-text documents/files – all openly accessible.
- Since January 2017 alone there have been over 250,000 item views and 50,000 searches run.
- There have been over 8,000 file downloads.
- There have been thousands of site views from all over the world including the US, Europe, Australia and Asia!
So the Repository really is a way to make your research outputs, visible, searchable and accessible! It has also saved the R&D department a lot of time in terms of collating publications data for reporting.
The best birthday gift for the repository would be for you to get involved, it’s quick and easy!
Just let us know when you have a journal article accepted for publication, or if you have a conference poster to share and we’ll deposit a copy into the repository for you, and send you a stable URL link you can share on social media or with colleagues.
Here’s how you can get in touch with us:
- Fill in this submission form to tell us about your article
- Email details to rde-tr.ResearchRepository@nhs.net
- Contact Cate Newell at Exeter Health Library, 01392 406726.
Here’s to another successful year of celebrating all the amazing RD&E research.
Cate Newell, RD&E Research Repository Manager/Reader Services Librarian.